Skip to content
- Chicken wings-4 whole (or 8 cut)
- Almost Vegan Official Marinade-1 Cup
- Green Onions-2
- Grated coconut (unsweetened)- tiny handful
- Chiles-to taste (for me, the more the merrier)
- Salt/Pepper-if needed
- Song: Can’t Stop by: Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Cut the chicken wings (if needed) then marinate overnight. (8-12 hours)
- Turn on the grill or get that cast iron hot and preheat your oven to 400
- Wipe off any excess marinade from the chicken then place skin side down onto cooking surface.
- Grill wings until cooked or sear the wings on both sides then place in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, dice up the white parts of the spring onion, chiles, and zest your lemons.
- Mix veggie stuff, zest, and coconut with lemon juice from lemons.
- Toss wings in lemon mixture and salt-and-pepper
- Open a beer, put up your feet, and eat off your belly as you let your wings bring you to a state of complete relaxation.