Makes 4.5 qaurts (about 11-15 servings)
The perfect stock for those under-the-weather days that will be sure to heal you right up– Or, when you just need a bomb @ss vegetable stock.
- 495g Brocoli
- 990g Onions
- 495g Celery
- 495g Parsnips
- 495g Leeks
- 2 Heads garlic
- 5g Black peppercorns
- 1g Thyme
- 2 Bay leafs
- 3,961g Water
- Cut vegetables into large pieces and clean accordingly.
- Place all ingredients (except the thyme) into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- once at a rolling boil add thyme, stir, and leave uncovered for 1 hour.
- Drain water into a large bowl, discard vegetables and cool.
- Use to make your favorite soup or store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze forever!